ORION DRY PUMPS – ORION IS THE LEADING EXPERT IN OIL-LESS ROTARY VANE PUMP TECHNOLOGY, WITH NEW QUIETER OPERATION AND A LONGER SERVICE LIFE.
Since the development of our first oil-less rotary vane pump in 1965, ORION has constantly upgraded vane pump technology so that the state of the art pumps available today provide an oil free system capable of quiet, durable operation.
The superb performance and multi-purpose function of the ORION Dry Pump have proven to be indispensable in automated industries, saving time and labor in printing and medical applications, precision high-technology production and office machinery, as well as in food processing.
- ORION Dry Pumps are oil-free for both vacuum and pressure systems, and do not contaminate the work environment
and work pieces with oil. These pumps are ideally suited for various applications.
- Low operating sound levels and long service life. Pre-equipped with gauges and controllers. (Some models don’t apply.)
- Specially designed wear-resistant, self-lubricating carbon vanes.
- High-speed rotating multi-vane for stable suction / exhaust with little fluctuation.
Environmentally Conscious NEW DESIGN
Worldwide Forerunner with RoHS Directive Compliance
Designed for Safety
- Meets CE Marking Standards (Models with single-phase motors are excluded)
- Special Protective Covering Protects Against Surface Heat and Contact with Moving Parts
Low Noise Design Long Life
Reduced Annoying Low Frequency Noise Vane Life Increased 30%
(compared to previous models)