Our Air operated diaphragm pumps are used to handle the liquid and medium uneasy to flow liquid . All these are integrated pumps of self priming . There can be used as submerged pump , slurry pump and trash pump.
Maximum suction head up to 7 meter, maximum head lift up to 50 meter.Discharge pressure up to 6 bar.
Maximum permissible particular diameter up to 10 mm,little abrasion to pump when handling slurry and impurity.
Using regulator valve to control the flow rate, air pressure also can be regulate between 1-7 bar.
No need electricity to perform safe and reliable service in flammable and explosive conditions.
Easy to operate , its can operate just open and close the air valve .
Application Areas :
Feed of abrasive, viscous, highly sensitive and gaseous media
- Food industries : peanut butter , pickled vegetable , sausage, honey , chocolate and syrup transferring.
- Industrial industries: Paint, glue, pigment and ink.
- Slurry of tile, porcelain, brick and pottery glaze slip.
- All kind of Toxic, inflammable and volatile liquid.
- All kind of grinding material ,oily dirt and corroding agent.
- Strong acid, alkaline, strong corrosives liquid .
- Sewage water, mortar and cement grouting .
- And any transmission device for use as separator. For solid and liquid when used fore-stage pressure transmission.
- Feed rate up to 35m3/h, as the feed rate is strongly dependent on the counter-pressure, the feed curve must absolutely be observed
- Feed lift up to 70 m
- Supply compressed air maximum 6 bar
- Materials: PP Pump chamber with Santoprene® diaphragms and valves or PVDF pump chamber with PTFE diaphragms and valves
- Temperature range: with PP +5 up to +65°C
- Solids: 1 mm-10mm
- Operation Safety