Evaporative Air Cooler SP801
Evaporative air coolers are cooling systems use only water and blower to circulate air. The evaporative air cooler produces effective cooling by combining the natural process water evaporation with a simple, reliable air moving system. Fresh outside air is filtered through the saturated evaporative media, cooled by evaporation, and circulated by a blower.
Evaporative Air cooler is one of longest history home appliance, even elder than air conditioner. It is called desert cooler in Middle East, and also is called swamp cooler in US. The frame of evaporative cooler is very simple. Water from bottom pan of the unit is pumped to the top and allowed to flow down over the evaporation cooling pad of the spot cooler, evenly saturating the pads, Then a powerful blower pulls air through the pads, forcing the water to evaporate which lowers the ambient temperature . The air cooler air air is then blown by the unit at a high velocity where you direct the cooler air to go.
Colous: Blue with Humidifier Gauge
|Max. Airflow||8000 m3/h|
|Voltage||240V / 50Hz|
|Cover Area||50-70 m2|
|Overall Dimension||(800 x 480 x 1380)mm|
- Single phase power, Three-speed Aluminum material cabinet motor, 100% copper wire
- Braked caster, Infrared remote control, open type water distributor
- Computer PC board, LED controller shows the working state
- Filter the air by pre-dust filters and cooling pads
- Auto swing: left/right; Manual swing: up/down
- The temperature display by temperature sensor
- Health negative ionizer