Power Tiller has the following equipment attached for your advantage and profits. Ploughed (dry wet) used for alternating of soil at a depth of 12″ by interchangeable double plough.
- Tiller: Used for pulverizing of soil both in dry wet land by means of straight and bend dynes attached to the rotary.
- Ridges: Used for making dyke in the field after cultivation for vegetables or orchards.
- Ditcher: Used for making narrow drain in the field after cultivation.
- Leveller: Leveller is attached to it for covering the soil.
- Seed Driller: Used for sowing seeds with manure.